Customer Bill of Rights
As an Autohaus Import Service Client you have the right to:
- Always be greeted and dealt with in a friendly, respectful manner.
- A relationship, not just a repair. We will work hard every day to earn and maintain your trust.
- Personally inspect and approve any work needed BEFORE the work is performed. You have the right to no surprises when you pick up your car.
- Have only high quality parts used in the repair of your vehicle, backed by warranties that are honored, should the need arise.
- A well-appointed waiting area and business center with free Wi-Fi, amazingly clean restrooms, and snacks.
- Request pickup and delivery service, auto detailing, scratch and dent repair, etc.
- Have all repairs explained to you in language you understand, not technobabble designed to make you feel like a moron.
- Straight talk and recommendations based on manufacturer information and schedules, as well as our decades of firsthand experience. Our advice will be based on protecting you and your investment, not on our bottom line!
- Alternative transportation, should you need it.
- Know the overall condition of health for your vehicle at every visit, to protect your investment, and driving safety. We will always provide you with printed copies of any recommendations/information to document our findings.
Also, please know that:
We understand that unexpected auto repair can be a personal crisis! Our mission is to help you navigate the situation, by advising you of any and all options, so you are empowered to make the best decision for YOU!
It is extremely rare that we have a situation that we are unable to resolve to the total satisfaction of our clients. However, should be the case, you have the right to a binding arbitration decision by the Better Business Bureau, a respected third party arbiter. Autohaus Import Service will always abide by BBB arbitration decisions, regardless of the outcome.