COVID-19 Notice: Autohaus is Open! Read More
To our dear customer and the surrounding community, as an essential business Autohaus has remained open during the “Stay At home Order”. We will continue to provide our services to the community through this uncharted time.
- We are offering “No Contact” service - this means you can drop off your vehicle, communicate and pay by phone, text or email, and then pick up your vehicle without ever coming inside.
- For your protection our waiting room is open and being sanitized with regularity. This space also allows for proper social distancing practices to be followed, including in our business center.
- Vehicle pick-up and delivery is available. Please call for details.
In a concerted effort to keep both customers and staff healthy, Autohaus is following all the recommended COVID-19 safety guidelines including:
- Frequent hand washing
- Sanitizing keys and contact areas in customer cars
- Disinfecting workplace surfaces like credit card machines, phones, keyboards, mice, door handles, etc.
- Autohaus’ technicians are wearing latex gloves when they interact with customer vehicles
- Maintaining social distancing
Even though nothing seems quite normal at this point in time, you will still get the same 5-star customer service you have come to expect. At Autohaus our customers are our family and together we will all get through these difficult times.
Thank you so much,
The Autohaus Team